Since yesterday I was very happy to receive my MS punches I was inspired and I created a Magnolia card, I used a Tilda image that Linda gave me, thank you again Linda! If you have a chance visit her blog she creates beautiful cards everyday. I'm actually entering this card to 4 challenges!
- Just Magnolia Challenge - monochrome
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge - all that sparkles
- Papertake Weely Challenge - spots n' stripes
- ABC Challenge - G is for green
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - sketch (I missed this challenge, I forgot it was due today lol I thought it was tomorrow)
So here's the card:
I really love this stamp! I think is perfect for xmas, what do you think? Here's a close up of the image, I added a glitter dust to her wings and the gifts.
I colored this image with prismacolors. I asked my brother (who is an artist) to let me use one of his blending stumps...
. I really recommend this tool, it makes your coloring look much better, so if you get a chance to buy this tool, don't think twice!
Well I need to get back to work, I hope you all have a wonderful day .