Thursday, August 6, 2009

So many goodies

Hi guys! How's your week going so far? Mine is quite busy at work, so you can imagine that I haven't had time to craft :( I'm glad is almost weekend and like I told you the other day I had a chance to go to Michael's and I'm glad I went because I had 2 coupons for 40% off, so I just can't wait to use what I bought!! I finally have my paper trimmer, I'm really happy :D can you imagine I had to cut everything with scissors?? It took hours to create one layout, but hopefully with this tool I'd be able to create layouts or cards faster.
I couldn't get the edge punch I wanted but I got a flower punch instead and hopefully I can add more flower touches to my layouts. After I read Debbie's flower tutorial I've been waiting to get a flower punch for so long.



As you can see in the picture, I got an album and 2 paper packs, yey! I'm paper freak because I'm always looking to buy more and more paper lol I also got a set of stamps and a small ink pad, some alphas and rub ons. I've never used glitter before but I've seen many of you use it and it looks soo gorgeous on cards, so I got a small glitter bottle to try out. I was actually wondering... where do you store all the layouts you create? I have a feeling that I need to put them all in albums so they won't get damage :P it's just a newbie question.
Have a super scrapping day!

No comments :

Post a Comment