Hi crafters!! How's your week going so far? Mine is going great! I had a fun weekend because I had a surprise birthday party saturday night at my house, I saw friends I haven't seen since december so it was nice to have time to catch up and have fun. I'm still in shock for all the nice response I had for my candy, I hope to have another one really soon, I just haven't decided when yet lol but I'll let you know.
Anyways, today I want to share with you a card I created using one of the stamped images I won in a blog candy. I really love all the Magnolia stamps, they are soo cute and really fun to color.
And a close up... I really like the images where Tilda has wings, she does look like a cute little angel, doesn't she? I used a Stamping Up! rub-on as the sentiment and some glitter for the wings.
I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: sketch
- Just Magnolia: hearts and flowers
- The Pink Elephant Challenge: pink
- A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge: freestyle
- Cute Card Thursday: blooming gorgeous
- Flutterby Wednesday Challenge: butterfly, fairy or angel
- Your next Stamp: anything that sparkles
- Little Red Wagon: hearts
- Creative Belli Challenge: hearts
- Lexi's Creations: valentines
- Ohh La La Creations: distressing
- Magical Crafts Fornightly: valentines
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge: hearts
I think I just broke my record with this card, 13 challenges!!! Well actually I have to thank Susie because when I read her blog I can see all the challenges that are going on right now, so thank you girl!!
Well I gotta go now, it almost midnight here and my eyes are closing but I just couldn't wait to post this tomorrow because some challenges are due tomorrow lol!