Hi crafters! How was your weekend? Mine was relaxing, I had time to do some laundry, clean around and create a few cards... but you know what? I just can't wait for this week to end! I know it's only tuesday but... I just can't wait! This friday the Winter Olympics start in Vancouver!! I just want to see all the figure skating events and you can be sure that I'll be crossing my fingers so my favorite skaters win a medal lol.
Anyways, I have two cards to share with you today and I'm very pleased on how the pictures came out. My bf taught me how to retouch pictures with Photoshop and wow! What difference!
I really like to make red cards, I don't know why lol but I'm sure loving this valentine's season. I used some Chatterbox and Paper Co papers, my Fiskars border punch, a Bazzill flower, some lace ribbon and a cute lace. The sentiment is from Deja Views.
I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp: photo inspiration
- PaperPlay Challenges: love notes
- Stamp with Fun: hearts
- The Pink Elephant: mushy gushy valentine
- Oh La La Creations: Love
- Creative Card Crew: valentines
- By the Cute and Girly Challenge: love
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenges: valentines or love
- Tuesday Taggers: love is all around (it's true!)
And, here's the other card! I'm really loving this stamp, I think teddy bears are so cute.
I really like to make Clean and Simple cards because they are fast and fun to make, my mom loves to make this kind of cards too, I'll post later the cards she made. For this card I used a bear stamp and sentiment from Michael's, Bazzill paper, my Fiskars border punch and some ribbon.
I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges too!
- Cupcake Craft Challenges: red and white all over
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Be my valentine
- Creative Belli Challenge: ribbon
- Charisma Cardz: I love you
- Stamp Something Challenge: love something (teddy bears)
- Paper Sundaes: sketch (with a tiny twist lol)
Well that's it for now, I hope you have a wonderful week and make some time this friday to see the Winter Olympics open ceremony!!