Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I {heart} you

Hi girls!! This is my second post for today and it is actually the first time I've done that! I'm proud of my self Smiley Anyways, today I received a big surprise! I'm going to see one of my childhood friends I haven't seen in like 10 years!! That's a long time right? We talked occasionally through letters, mails, messenger and Facebook after she moved to another country when we were in sixth grade, I've known her since we were in kinder garden, so that means that we have a lot to catch up lol Smiley
Anyways, I'd like to share with you two more valentines cards. Since reds and whites are the colors we usually see or use on valentine's season, I tried to think outside of the box and I created this card:


I used my bear stamp from Michaels, Fiskars border punch, Stamping UP pattern paper, some ribbon and my new pop-up heart punch from EK Success, at first I didn't like this punch because when I went to Michael's I was looking for the MS lace heart punch but I couldn't find it so I bought this one and after a few "tests" on paper I'm started to like it, I think the heart looks cute, what do you think? Smiley



I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Creative Belli Challenge: ribbon
- PaperPlay Challenges: love notes
- CRAFT Challenge: valentines or love
- Charisma Cardz: I love you
- Stamp, scrap and doodle: valentines with no RED
- Pink Elephant: mushy, gushy valentine
- Stamp with Fun: hearts
- Tuesday Taggers: love is all around
- By the cute and girly: love
- Papertake weekly: sketch
- Creative Card Crew: valentine's

Well I better go now, I have a few things I need to get done before I meet with my friend.
Happy crafting!

13 comments :

  1. Ohhh how fun! Enjoy your time with your friend. Love your card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and image. Love these little bears! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, that little bear is so lovely. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our Valentines /Love challenge - fabulous project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, cute image, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute bear, great colour combo. Thankyou for sharing your creation with by the cute and girly. janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for our 'Love' theme at Tuesday Taggers this week - thanks for joining us!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab card hazel, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation and thanks for joining TT this week.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project! Thanks for joining in with our Love theme this week at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you've done with the sketch.

    thanks for joining us this week at PTW

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, what a cute card. Such a sweet image and fab layout. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete