Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another layout for a Bachelorette party

Hi everyone! This past sunday was the bachelorette party of one of my dearest friends. She's getting married in less than a month! I'm so exciting for her :)
At this moment she's very stress with all the details of the wedding, but it was nice to see her relax and happy last sunday. Every day of last week I was thinking of what to give, but I didn't have any idea or even time to go to a store and get her something, so saturday I was introducing my mom to scrapbooking and she gave me the idea of creating a layout for my friend! By the way, I must say that my mom did very good on her first layout :) We had a lot of fun!
Anyways, here's the layout I made for my friend.



Here's a closeup of the details, as you can see I like to use flowers a lot :)

Well I hope you guys get inspired by this layout, I got the idea of the layout of a sketch, can't remember which one right now but I had a lot of fun doing this LO.

No comments :

Post a Comment