Monday, July 13, 2009

My first layout

Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend resting and enjoying time with the family. For me, I would say that resting was not exactly what I did because yesterday I went to an ice skating rink and skated for about 4 hours!!! I was sooo tired and soo sored at the end, but it was worth it because we had a lot of fun and I'm finally learning how to jump and do crossovers.
Anyways, I wanted to share with you the first layout I ever made. I actually got inspired by looking at the SB.com layouts gallery, many people posts beautiful layouts and cards, it's really inspiring :)



And here's a close up of the details...



I think it turned out very good right? I've seen that there are many techniques used in layouts, like embossing, distressing, stitching, etc. I can't wait to start my own scrapbook room and share my projects with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment