Friday, July 3, 2009

More beautiful sketches

Hi guys! Well looking around in my favorite blogs I found another great resource for sketches and that is Beggahuna's Blog, her sketches are very beautiful and creative :) I really like her sketches because she uses lots of embellishments, specially flowers.
I'm planning to create another layout using one of her sketches, yey!! Time to scrap, the only problem I have at the moment is that I'm running out of ink :( and I don't have enough photos, but anyways I'm still deciding what sketch to use... which one do you think is cuter?

or this one?


Hope you have a great weekend and time to scrap :)

1 comment :

  1. What a cute idea! :o) I love the paper. I haven't worked that much with chipboard but I just got some so I am glad you gave me an idea of what to do with it. Thanks so much for linking me to your blog!

    ReplyDelete