Friday, July 3, 2009

Are you running out of ideas??

Hi guys! Well I'm finally managing my time to start posting my work here. I haven't had a day off since February, so today because of the 4th of July I will have plenty of time to organize my scrapbook stuff and post some layouts I've made. Happy Independence Day by the way :)
Well today I want to share with you a few blogs I've seen that had helped me get inspiration when creating new layouts. First is the Prima Marketing blog. They have this "Prima Build-A-Page sketches" section where they post new sketches and they DT creates layouts. They have really creative sketches!!
I have found another blog that is also my inspiration :) Anam's Blog, her blog is amazing because she shares with everyone the new sketches she creates. So I took one of her sketches and created a layout.


And here's my layout...

I think it turned out good :) what do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment