Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing myself :)

Hi guys! I've been trying to publish a picture of me for my profile, but for some reason I haven't been able until now... so I thought that a great way to introduce myself is with a layout :) yey!
As I shared with you last saturday night the sketches I had in mind, so I decided to use the first Beggahuna's sketch with a little change...

I used a ink to paint the chipboard swirl and making memories papers for the layout. I'm not sure what brand are the flowers, since they came in a kit I bought from a friend in FM forums. I'll fell in love with this flowers that I think I'm gonna get some more :) because I don't have a lot of material yet. Here's a close up of the flowers and chipboard.

I hope you guys liked this layout and see you tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment